How to Check Jio Prime Membership After Jio Recharge
If You Don’t know Reliance Jio has Extended It’s Free Jio 4G Offers Till July 2017 and Also Last Enrollment Date For Jio Prime membership Is Also Extended Till April 15th 2017.try to turn. Apart From Jio Summer Surprise, You may don’t know Reliance Jio Recharge Portal is Down Nowadays And Even Paytm & Mobikwik Removed The Jio Operator From Recharge Option as Lots Of Recharges Getting failed.We are getting Lots Of Question About Recharge Failure and Jio Prime Membership, Peoples Asking That ” How to Check Jio Prime Membership is Still Activated or not. ” In this article, I will tell you how you can check that Your Reliance Jio Prime Membership is activated or not.
How to Check Jio Prime Membership
Just Follow Simple Steps to Check Jio Prime Membership below also visit Jio Offical Site.
- First, you need My Jio App you can download it from Google Play Store and also from given link. Click Here to Download MyJio App.
- Then Install it And Open it.
- After Opening, you will see my account Option
- If you are using Jio Internet then click skip sign in.
- Otherwise, click on Login or Signup to Access your account.
- On Dashboard After Login, You Will See Written Jio Prime Membership Activated Or Jio Prime Member. If You See This Then Yes You Are A Jio Prime Member.
- Or You Can also Go To Menu Of MyJio App and Click On MY PLANS >> Click 2nd Tab Jio PRIME MEMBERSHIP. It Will Show you ACTIVATED if You Are Jio Prime Member else It doesn’t show you.