How to Generate Barcode for Jio Sim Card Free
Reliance Jio provides 4G data and Free Voice Calling for 90 days. You can Generate Barcode and Get new Jio Sim but be getting new sim is very tricky for someone. I will tell you how you can get new Sim. So here i will tell you Jio Barcode Generation and trick to get unlimited coupon codes.
Generate Barcode And get New Reliance Jio Sim
- First, you need 4G Smartphones and Mobile Data. if you use wifi connection sometimes its not work but you can try may b its work for you.
- Now go to Google Play Store and download JIO Barcode App it is also known as My Jio App. The size of myJio App is 15 MB download it.
- After Downloading is done Open it and now it will show a banner at the top about Jio Welcome Offer.
- Now you will find a Tab to enter city and state. Just choose an appropriate location.
- Now it will ask you to enter First name, Last name, and Mobile and you will receive OPT to verify the number you have entered.
- Now app will prompt you to download JioJoin app the new name for this app is Jio 4Gvoice. After clicking it will redirect to play store. Just install it & grant all the permissions.
- Now Open My Jio again & this time you will see coupon code/barcode on your Screen.
- Now everything is Done. Now you show this coupon code to Reliance Jio Store and you will get New Jio Sim Free.
- Next Thing is to activate it some people find it difficult to activate it.
You can Visit our next article for Sim Activation so keep in touch with us and don’t forget to subscribe us.