How to Use Jio Sim & Jio App For Windows Phone
Reliance Jio Sim comes up with VOLTE Support Its mean only 4G device users can access the Jio Sim.But in this article, I will tell you how you can use Jio Sim on Windows Phone. For This first, you need Jio Sim but you can’t get it with the normal method. because MyJio app doesn’t support Window phones.So i will tell you how to Use Jio Sim For Windows Phone.
Use Jio Sim For Windows Phone
Get Jio Sim For Windows Phones
Like I mention Before you need Jio App in your device but it’s not possible to Use Jio Sim For Windows Phone.
- First, you need to borrow 3G or 4G Android Mobile From your family or friend.
- Then generate Barcode, Read this article How to Generate Barcode for Free Jio Sim Card
- After Generating barcode you can get the Jio Sim by submitting the required documents.
How to Use Jio Sim For Windows Phone
If you don’t have any Android 3G or 4G phone or device nearby you. Don’t worry you can still get the Jio Sim you need only 1 barcode for it. Just, follow these steps to get Jio sim for Windows Phones.
- The offer is currently available for Android users only.
- So install JioApp In BlueStack and use IMEI changer to spoof your phone as a 4G device.Read this article for IMEI Changer
- Now generate the barcode from there carry screenshot of your barcode with all the documents, photo and then you will Use Jio Sim For Windows Phone.
- Then you might need a 4G device to activate the sim.